Regular Income Streams are used to track your Mobile Lotteries' subscribers and ensure they receive appropriate messaging about their Mobile Lotteries entry
Table of Contents
How do I create a Regular Income Stream?
To create a Regular Income Stream, follow these instructions:
Donr Dashboard > Regular Income > Create Campaign
- If you have multiple Activities set up, you'll be asked to assign this Regular Income Stream to an Activity.
- When asked 'which type of fundraising solution will use this?' select Mobile Lotteries
- Give your Regular Income Stream campaign a name (something which will help identify it to you and your colleagues internally)
- Find your Mobile Lottery by searching for its name in the Lottery search bar
- Provide some information about how long you expect this campaign to run for and how much you're hoping to raise
Your Regular Income Stream is now set up and ready to use.
How do I check my Mobile Lottery's subscribers?
To check your Mobile Lottery's subscribers, follow these instructions:
Donr Dashboard > Regular Income > Three dots button next to Regular Income Stream > Subscribers
The above will take you to the Supporter Insight screen, where you can find information on your Mobile Lottery's subscribers, such as their name, mobile number, when they joined the lottery, how much they pay to enter the lottery per week, and how much they've paid since they joined the lottery.
How do I customise the text messages my subscribers will receive?
The Regular Income section can be used to provide your Mobile Lottery's subscribers with a more on-brand experience, when playing your lottery.
Please note, it is not necessary to use the Regular Income section's customisation tools. If you do not use them, your Mobile Lottery's subscribers will receive Donr's default ongoing messaging each week when we charge them for their lottery ticket(s). If you would like to give your Mobile Lottery subscribers an experience which is more in keeping with your charity's brand tone of voice, then watch the below video to learn about different message types, and read on to learn how to edit them.
There are five types of message that subscribers can receive: the Welcome message, Introduction messages, Calendar messages, Ongoing messages, and the Stop message. Whilst all five can be customised, the method varies.
Use these instructions to customise the Welcome message, and the Stop message:
Donr Dashboard > Mobile Lotteries > Three dots button next to appropriate lottery > Configure > SMS Messages tab
Here, you will be able to edit the Welcome message received by all subscribers during their first week of entry, as well as the Stop message, which is sent if a subscriber chooses to stop participating in your lottery.
To customise the Introduction messages, the Calendar messages, and any Ongoing messages, follow these instructions:
Donr Dashboard > Regular Income > Three dots button next to Regular Income Stream > Configure
- In 'Introduction', you can set up to six Introduction messages which will be sent from weeks 2 to 7, after a supporter enters the lottery.
- In 'Calendar' you can set messages which will go out in a specific week or month – for instance, you may want to set specific messages to be sent around Christmas, or another time of year which is significant to your charity.
- In 'Ongoing', you can set messages which are sent throughout your Mobile Lottery's lifespan. It's a good idea to have a few different messages set here so that supporters are not receiving the same message every week, which may result in supporter fatigue with your Mobile Lottery.