Can I cancel or amend my Gift Aid declaration?

No – unfortunately, while Donr processes Gift Aid declaration data on behalf of its charity partners, we do not have the right to alter it. Please contact the charity you donated to, and make the Gift Aid declaration to, via our service directly so you can either cancel or amend your Gift Aid declaration with them and they can update their records accordingly.