At Donr, we understand that access to supporter information is crucial for many of our Charity Partners. However, we’re also committed to proper data protection and making the donation process as seamless as possible for the supporter.
Keeping all of the above in mind, we only take data from supporters that is necessary to process their donation i.e. their mobile number and network and how much they’d like to donate. We do not take their name, postal address, gender or any other personal information, except for the appropriate information required, should a supporter wish to make a Gift Aid declaration.
However, this data can still be highly useful to charities.
In the ‘Donations’ area of the Donr Dashboard, you’ll find the following:
- The amount donated;
- Whether the donation succeeded or failed;
- The method used to donate (via Text Giving or via 2019 Appeal Page)
- The mobile network the supporter is registered to (if applicable);
- The keyword the supporter donated using;
- A partially redacted mobile phone number from which the donation was made;
- The date the donation was made on;
- The time the donation was made.
This information is available to download by clicking the blue CSV button on the right-hand side of the screen.
Similarly, in the Gift Aid section of the Donr Dashboard, partially redacted information required for organisations to make a Gift Aid claim from HMRC can be found.
More in-depth, non-redacted data is available via a Donr Data Request.