From 3rd to 31st August, the UK Government is offering a 50% discount on food and non-alcoholic drinks in participating restaurants, in an attempt to boost the hospitality sector after it has been negatively affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Simply dine out and share a picture of your meal on social media ? (don't forget to tag us @StHelenaHospice) text SHHFOOD to 70085 to donate £10* ? and nominate 5 friends to do the same 5️⃣
*Texts cost £10 plus one standard rate message pic.twitter.com/SR9IX83D8H
— St Helena (@StHelenaHospice) August 4, 2020
Here’s how your charity can fundraise through Eat Out to Help Out:
- Register with Donr, if you haven’t already – there are no platform costs, you just pay 5% + VAT on any donations received.
- Set up a relevant text giving keyword using our simple generator.
- Share the keyword with your supporters through social media.
- To encourage further support, you may wish to ask supporters to share a picture of their meal, or nominate friends to take part.
- Keep sharing until the initiative ends on 31st August.
Day 3 of ‘Eat Out to Help Out' & how many of you have enjoyed saving up to £10 each meal Mon-Weds, which you can do throughout August! Please then consider making a small contribution to @eviesgift! Text EATOUTAUG to 70085 to donate £2. Texts cost £2 + one standard rate message. pic.twitter.com/zCsTgp0SnN
— Evie's Gift (@eviesgift) August 5, 2020
If you have any questions about setting up your campaign, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.